10 Things To Ask When Choosing A San Jose Property Manager
So you’re ready to hire a San Jose property manager to save yourself time and headaches with your rental property? You’re off to a good start. But how do you know which is the best San Jose property manager for you? With 25 years establishing the industry, Real Property Management Select San Jose has the experience, dedication, and proven systems in place to effectively manage your rental property like a business, because that’s what it is. Go ahead and compare San Jose property managers, some of our best clients come to us after trying the competition. If you’re ready to see what Real Property Management Select San Jose can do for you, call us today for a Free Rental Analysis.
Top 10 Questions To Ask A San Jose Property Manager:
1. Are they dedicated to caring for your rental property, or is the focus on real estate sales?
2. How long has their company been in the property management industry?
3. Are their San Jose property managers experienced and licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate?
4. Are they responsive, and do they answer the phone when you call?
5. Do they communicate effectively, and give you quick access to important information?
6. On average, how fast do they rent out their rental properties?
7. What are their fee schedules, and are there any hidden costs?
8. Do they have a dedicated staff to attend to maintenance and repairs?
9. How is rent collected, and how is it paid out to the owner?
10. Are they familiar with local laws and ordinances, as well as BRE regulations?
Call us today and see why tens of thousands of homeowners and investors nationwide trust Real Property Management to get them a better return.
Trusted by Tens of Thousands Nationwide
And hundreds in Santa Clara County. But don’t take our word for it.
Willie & I have been with Real Property Management Select since 2011, and the assistance we have received has been exceptional. Currently in our second property managed by RPM Select, we have been provided with excellent service. If you want to work with a professional team, RPM Select is certainly recommended by us.
I am pleased to inform you that I am satisfied and happy with the way Real Property Management Select helped me rent my San Jose property. This could not be materialized without your support team behind it, including Amy and Kat, who are very professional and helpful. Your help is greatly appreciated.